Thread: SeaSport accessories

Default SeaSport accessories

Is there a place that has SS accessories like radar arch, rod holders, standard cup holder,map holder,sink, captain seat, just overall SeaSport accessories. I have never seen one

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign

try west marine or deweys cook inlet. west marine has an online catalog. hope this helps in your search. jeff

For SeaSport parts/accessories, I'd recommend you call Boondocks in Bellingham. They're the SeaSport dealer down there, and they have close ties with the SeaSport factory (which is located nearby).

Here's a link to their web page:

http://www.boondocksboats.com/

Default Coho Sea Sport?

If I am not mistaken, the Coho is the "barebones" model? PYI makes a radar "post" in different heights, with a GPS bar that mounts to it and a wing for lights also. I have one and it takes less space and accomodates all the stuff! You can get them in all kinds of angles for anywhere, forward or aft leaning etc. I have mentioned in past posts all the stuff on my Sea Sport and your welcome to climb all over it and check out the accessories. I don't know of any accessory stores other than the normal places like West Marine, Sportsmans Warehouse, etc...