Thread: Grizzlystik arrows

Default Grizzlystik arrows

Anybody ever tried grizzlystik arrows? I got my first doz in and I think there the most kick arse arrow Ive ever used. Im shooting them with 4" quickspins and 125 grain magnus two blades. I havent got blood on them yet but hope to very soon.

http://www.alaskabowhunting.com/Griz..._Arrows_C7.cfm

Haven'tgot mine bloody yet either, but I sure like them in my longbows & recurve.
    The push in nock is a new one to me....
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Im shooting them in compounds. They were recommended to me initially for my daughter who is shooting a 45lb bow to get more weight in her arrows and get her energy up for hunting blackies. There really heavy for carbons. I bought her the sitka's. Once we got them in and started shooting, I liked them so much that I bought the Alaskan shafts for me. That tapered design really intrigued me. There the best looking arrows Ive seen yet. darn but there pricey! Ive noticed a big difference in penetration so far even with the field points. I almost cant get them out of the target sometimes. So far tuning hasnt been a problem, they seem to stabilize quick. Only problem is that my daughter shoots them so good that we had to stop shooting for groups, she keeps ripping the fletching off I was running out of vanes and glue fixing her arrows.

They are the toughest, best flying arrows I have ever shot.... they are also priced absurdly high

The Alaskans fly great for me out of a 60 lb. recurve.

Default grizzly sticks

i am using the sitkas they fly great my buddy used them this week on a blackies he hit a little bad ie in top of the shoulder the arrow was using 125 grain slick tricks it went through the shoulder and chest and pinned him to a tree the bear started getting free and broke the arrow he went 50 yards i am impressed with the arrows.

Pinned him to a tree,,,,,now that would be cool to see in action. I just got my new alaskans in yesterday. Hope they shoot as good as the sitka's.