Thread: Rifle Rentals Anchorage?

Default Rifle Rentals Anchorage?

I know this is a dumb question, but that has never stopped me. I am going to be in Anchorage for several days, and was wondering if there is a rifle range that rents rifles? I am looking to buy a nice all around bolt action between 7mm-08 to 300 Weatherby Mag. It has been a long time, over 20 years since I have fired any rifle more powerful than a .223.

I want to test a few and go as large as I can without recoil affecting my marksmanship. Does such a place exist?

Thanks in advance,
    Richard

I never seen any place around Anchorage that rents rifles, or any other type of firearm for that matter.
    Tennessee

Default Alaska Tactical rents handguns...ck with them, they

may only rent for their classes I don't know, but worth a phone call...
    http://alaskatactical.com/menu.html

Thanks guys. I thought it may be a long shot. I didn't come up with anything during an internet search.

Thanks again,
    Richard

Default Rifle buying

After buying several rifles in the past years, I had never thought of this but, if you buy a new rifle, is it all sales final? or can you take it back within a time period? just curious?

The vast majority of weapons sales are final. There are a couple of places that will take them back as consignments but no money back. Reef, I've got a couple in between you can try if we can hook up and go out to the range. When are you going to be in Anchorage?

Thanks for the offer Bill, but it looks like I wont have as much time here as I thought.

Thanks again,
    Richard