Thread: Reviews on Webster's Air in Fairbanks

Default Reviews on Webster's Air in Fairbanks

Jim Webster operates a small business in Fairbanks so many haven't heard of him. Curious if anyone has used him and how things went. Also looking at a guy named Ken Aire. Good ol standby is Wright's.

I'd appreciate feedback on any of the three.

Default Can't go wrong with Wright Air Service

Bob Bursiel runs a class act as owner of Wright's, and he and Shawn and Ken are top-notch Helio pilots. Don't know the other guys you mentioned.

I'll second Wrights, their airplanes are top notch and so are their pilots.

Talking I know them

I have flown with Ken everyear starting in 1999 and with Ken and Jim last year. Small operations that are top notch but will not put up with hunters that just want to bring out the horns because a bear got all the rest of the moose. I trust my life with them and will continue to do so.

Brian,
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to find someone, anyone, who knew those two. I know they are small and Jim seemed quite conservative. That's all fine with me and I would expect nothing less than to fly all of our meat out. Can't imagine who would pay to fly and then not salvage their meat!

Default info

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gilbert View Post
    I have flown with Ken everyear starting in 1999 and with Ken and Jim last year. Small operations that are top notch but will not put up with hunters that just want to bring out the horns because a bear got all the rest of the moose. I trust my life with them and will continue to do so.

could you send me some contact info on these guys