Thread: Another freebie for salmon fishing

Default Another freebie for salmon fishing

I am looking for one request for double hook rigs. Either a newbie who could use a break or a non egg loop tyer maybe due to aged eyes or such.

Double hook rigs are at least $1.50 each at the store.

I am giving away one envelope which will contain 5 double hook rigs.

The hooks are Brad's 3/0 tied on a 3 foot Maxima 40# leader.

I want to see if the post office will let me mail these for the $0.42? regular letter price and I want to see if the package will make it in one piece. So feedback on condition of received envelope is wanted by me.

Whoever gets these also has to show my business card to their mom, sister, wife or such. Maybe you will want a catalog. You will see what I mean when you get the envelope.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Default I will try them out!

I am a salmon gear fanatic. I don't ty my own but don't do it for lack of knowledge rather than my eyes. I will give you honest feedback if you send me some.

sign me up

I'll try them in the waters of Juneau if you like. Thanks

I will get them out to SalmonMan.

Thanks.

If you want to see if they will make it 3700 miles in one piece, send me a message. I am an avid salmon fisherman on the great lakes here in MN and am relocating to Kodiak in July. I will be happy to give you a full report, and would really like to inspect your knots so I can see how the're done.

This is the video I made of tying the egg loop knot. It is best with the step by step pictures I had . I cannot find the post with the step by step pictures.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...light=egg+loop