Thread: Portable pressuer washer

Default Portable pressuer washer

I'm in need of a portable 12 volt pressure washer to clean all my atvs before loading them up for the ride home any ideas ?????? I have a commercial one at the house that hooks up to a hose but no hose where we ride.

Thanks
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Google search found one at Carcube.com its Aussie, aroound $159. And Nomad2go.com around $90.

Where did you see the nomad2go for $90?
    Tennessee

Oops, my bad, it was a Dirtworker Portable 12 Volt Pressure Washer for 89 not the nomad2, but looking at it tonite it's in British pounds, not US$. I swear I found one last night on google for $89 US. I actually think it had 18v rechargeable batteries and a 3-4gal resevoir.

Here's my search url from last night:
    http://www.google.com/search?source=...=Google+Search

I have seen other posts where people use an inexpensive bilge pump for a boat. Set it up with long leads and alligator clips on the ends. Put a hose on the discharge, neck it down to whatever size you want. It's a lot better than nothing. After last week, I am making one for myself.

Get a marine 'Wash down system' pump. Mount it on a board and run one line to your lake or river water source and hook a hose and nozzle to the other. Works great and can be pluged into your aux 12v plug or with clips to your battery.