Thread: Bad news from GNG

Default Bad news from GNG

Jeff at Great Northern Guns has had a bad stroke. I don't know what hospital he's at yet. If you shop at GNG you surely have met Jeff. He is one of the most firearm-wise, gentlemenly men I've ever met. Please send your prayers and best thoughts his way.

Default Jeff at GNG

I was in GNG today and first heard abut Jeff. I had been out of town and had not been in for a few weeks. I believe Jeff had the stroke on the 10th in the store.

Joe said that Jeff was in Providence Hospital and was alert and responsive to visitors. Please stop by and visit with him and lift his spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by .338-06 View Post
    Jeff at Great Northern Guns has had a bad stroke. I don't know what hospital he's at yet. If you shop at GNG you surely have met Jeff. He is one of the most firearm-wise, gentlemenly men I've ever met. Please send your prayers and best thoughts his way.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

I was in GNG Friday and the word was he was being transferred out of the ICU - a good sign.

I am sorry to hear of Jeff's stroke, and I do wish him well. He is a good man for sure, which will help with his recovery.