Thread: Moose Carnage in the garden

Thumbs up Moose Carnage in the garden

So june and i spent all last saturday getting things down. Fuschia baskets hanging 8 of them now, 4 rose plants 5 years in the works, radish's, apple tree, etc etc etc. Well the Buffett line was open from 6am this morning untill 1230 this afternoon. 2 year old female and her mom. Mom is 3 legged. Lost the bottom 10 or so inches a few years ago. Still making babies and doing great. When june say the leg issue she called fish and game. They are like oh yea, other than buzz winkle that is a famous moose. The most studied moose in town. Needless to say june was not impressed. They told her to enjoy the moose. Last year it was our strawberries. No matter what we are not upset. This is the price we pay for living in such a great place. The plants will come back. I am posting pics in my album now under moose buffett and here is a link to some video my wife shot of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YDQvpMylk
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Cool She sounds happy!

LOL....

"Maybe it will get electrocuted and we will have roasted veal ...for dinner"

You can just hear the joy and happiness in her that the ADFG suggests she should have!
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Default I agree

She has lived her pretty much all her life and you can hear the frustation or sadness. I thought the veal comment was funny. She does like moose.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” attributed to Thomas Jefferson

we use that plantskydd too...it works! We are going to plant some apple trees, that will be the true test!

Another hint. Hang CD's, DVD's around your garden perimeter. They dont like them when they move in the wind. We got this idea from a lady last year, she said its worked for her for 5 years now.......she hangs them in her trees as well and moose avoid her yard at all costs.....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"