Thread: Tracy's birthday gift

Default Tracy's birthday gift

I had been promising too make Tracy a bow for some time but can't seem to get past blocking out the riser. Well her birthday is this week and we celebrated it yesterday since she has too work on her actual birthday. I decided to just buy her a bow, that way I know it's right and free of any potential problems. I found a 29# fleet wood champ for her, that suits her very well. Best of all she loves it! Looks like I'll get too see her naked this month after all. And with a little luck and practice my caribou hunts might just be a lot less lonely in the future.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

[quote=Rick P;269427]Best of all she loves it! Looks like I'll get too see her naked this month after all. quote]

There are going to be a truckload of guys going & getting bows for their wives this month!!!
    Hope it works for all of them (us)!

All kidding aside, cool gift & I hope you gain a hunting partner.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Vance check this out second time shooting! Sure she was only 10 yards or so from the target but not bad for a girl from Detroit! Oh did I mention the sissy rest the bow came with broke after her first shot, that group was shot off the shelf nocking a fingers width below the nock point
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default Practice

Tell HER; job well done, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Practice makes for longer shots. A 29 # bow for her should work well to get her interested in archery. There a rests that attach to the shelf, worked for years (and simple).
    A shooting tab might help improve her shooting, it spreads the string torque over the fingers more equally.
    Make sure and get her an arm guard and boob guard, ladies don't like bruises. Bruises might prevent you from seeing her naked !!
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

She got an on call for tonight and is on her way home!! I'll be sure too give her your wishes.
    BHA Member