Thread: Canon XSi

Default Canon XSi

I'm trying to buy the new Canon XSi DSLR black body only. In Anchorage I've only seen it as a kit with lens. Online they are all back ordered. Amazon said 2-5 months until shipment. That would be the entire summer up here. Does anybody know where I can get one by Memorial Weekend?

www.bhphotovideo.com says they expect some in this month. That usually means that they have some coming in every week, and it's first come first serve. If you order it now, chances are they will ship within a week or two. They are the world's largest photo dealer, and perhaps the most reliable discount seller out there. Being typical New York salesmen they are a bit abrupt on the phone, but they won't give you the run around.

Thanks for the tip.

Default Got it!

I ordered from B&H and they shipped it the next day, it took about five days for second day UPS. I was so glad to have it for Memorial Weekend.

Now I'm playing with the raw editing on Photoshop Elements 5. I'm finding it difficult to eyeball what settings look good. Any advise or recommended websites or books on the subject are appreciated.