Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: '06 Hunting Photo Gallery

Default 2006 Kenai Moose Hunt

Here is a picture of my first moose that I shot on a Timberline Lake drawing this fall. It has a 56" spread. The second picture is of a lovesick paddlehorn we named Sparky. It seemed every time you would make a cow call, you could guarantee that Sparky would be looking for some action.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile my 06 adventures

My sheep hunt went great this year, got a nice 40 3/4 x 40 x 13 1/2 bases. Then my partner's goat hunt later didn't go so well... hiked all the way up through the nasty alders and devil's club just to get stuck on the wrong side of a steep ravine from the goats. On the way back upriver, the motor finally bit the dust. But, since we were goat hunting, we had lots of rope, so we tied 'er up, and limped home. Ah, the joys of outdoor adventures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Southeast Blackie - Longbow 10 yards.

Well, I guess that's all she wrote for the '06 hunting gallery. I'm going to lock this one up for now, and we'll open up a new one once bear season gets underway in the spring. Thanks to everyone who posted photos - this was a fantastic thread, especially for those of us who didn't get out as often as we would have liked this past year. Thanks for sharing your successes, and may this next year be even better!

-Brian

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678