Thread: Waders you were going to throw away?

Default Waders you were going to throw away?

Looking for a pair of breathables that you are going to throw away. I am a stout fellow 2x built close to the ground. These can be leakers even with a tear. What say you guys? Also a pair of large womans for my bride if you have pair, she is only 5'1 - the 1...
    Any love out there?

George

Default Ah come on George!

Ya gotta be kidding. You own a lodge! Don't your rich guests leave any behind?

Nope, the type of lodge I have get a different demographic of fishers. I am a Do-It-Yourself fishing camp so most are budget minded. I was looking for these waders to cut the feet off and use to keep the water off while kayaking here in town. All my fishing stuff I left at the lodge. Guess I just wasn't thinking, but the good side is I get to buy new fishing gear for the big village...

Sayak, you used to be village, remember never throwing away anything cause you might find a use for it and it was always difficult to get stuff. This has been the toughtest thing moving in town was I don't have my shop with my junk bins...

OH YA (after thought) by using old waders I am telling my self I am going GREEN! How do you like me now?

George

Default Gotcha

I think I'd like your lodge.
    I'll look around for waders and see what I have in my suburban junk pile.

Sayak,
    You are down the KP aren't you? I might have some time down that way and would love to get some coffee some time. How can I get ahold of you if this happens?

George

Default Cat tree

I have a pair that the cat climed up. Cant find all the leaks. Im in Seward if you get down this way. PM me when you get to head down. Ol'Glenn

Smokemreds,
    Thanks, if I get that way I will give you a call. My wife will be there the first week of June, maybe she can pick them up.

If you wish to patch those take a florecent drop light and get in a dark room turn the waders inside out and stick the light in. Have a marker to mark the pin holes the light will expose...

Anyway thanks for the offer.

George