Thread: Delta junction

Default Delta junction

Does anyone know if there are any farmers willing to let people goose hunt on there property in delta junction? If not, are there any other good goose hunting spots in the interior?

I believe there is a guy up there that rents out blinds. Check through the previous posts on this forum, I remeber somebody asking the same question. All of his contact info is on there as well.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Default goose hunts

there is a guy that has blinds and decoys i believe there is a flier at sportmans warehouse as you walk out by the boards with the fishing report i think it is for 75 dollars aday if i remember right. and i think he does it for only the month of sept.

Default it's C&S charters

the guy's name is ed stevenson and he runs his bussiness on my dads farm, schultz farms. he might have some chuckars avaible if i have any left in addition to his goose hunts, and the best bet is to buddy up real good with someone down here who knows somebody haha to get to the good honey holes.

mike

Mike, is Ed gonna do charters this season? We had heard maybe not.
    If he is, we need to get booked. We absolutely LOVE going hunting down there.
    "It's the journey that's important, with experience and knowledge to be gained along the way, in the company of our faithful dogs and our good friends."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default i'm not sure

i haven't talked to him yet this year, but as far as i know he is planning on doing it. if i hear anything i'll post it on here to let everyone know. but i need to call him and see about how many chuckars he is wanting or thinking he is going to need for this fall.