Thread: Looking for an XD

Default Looking for an XD

I'm wondering who stocks Springfield's XD in Anchorage. I'm looking for a Compact 4" preferably the Bi-Tone in SS/Black. Anyone seen this model anywhere?

If not, where do you buy your guns online?

Default XDs in Anc

I've seen XDs at Great Northern Guns on Tudor, they had some bi-tones but not sure which model. Pretty good guys in there too. Northern Security had some XDs. Someone said Boondocks was the SA direct dealer so they may have some in ER.

There's always SW ... FM has a sale going on until the end of the month (coupon came in the mail) but I've only ever seen the black finish models there.

I've actually been in the market for a 4" model too, to complement my sub-compact (same platform, mags, etc.).

SA also announced some new XD-M platform with higher capacity. It's not out yet, but looks interesting whatisthemfactor.com

Cool...I'll call before I go over. No more wasting gas these days...

Default boondocks

I purchased an a 4" XD in 9mm for my wife a few months ago from Boondocks. No one in town had a black one in stock, and a Great Northern told me it would take 2 weeks to get one in. I went out to Boondocks, they told me they could have it in 3 days, and ended up getting it the next day for me. I was very satisfied with their customer service.

Jake

I bought my subcompact .40 XD from Walmart last month, literally a week before they announced they plan on videotaping gun sales. B/c of that I don't plan on buying anymore guns there, but if that doesn't bother you, they got it for me in 1 day. At most I think it takes 4 days, depending on which day of the week you order it. (and of course assuming the distributor has it in stock). Also try Sportsman's, they had some XDs, but I forget which ones. Good luck shopping!

Default xd

Mizzoumuleguns.com has a few xd's for sale. 4 inch black or earth for 485 locally 500 shipped. good guy to deal with

I bought two XD's from Boondocks in ER, and at the time they were the best deal going.