Thread: Redhawk holster

Default Redhawk holster

I have a 5.5" Redhawk and a Bianchi 5BHL holster for it. This thing is just too **** big for carry with a pack or whatnot. Does anybody here know of a holster that has an open bottom like the Bianchi Accumold 7506? I want something that holds the frame and lets the bulk of the barrel hang through.... I've searched through catalogs for our three holster suppliers and can't find anything like this. I don't care if it's leather or nylon.... anybody know anything?
    Hunting, camping & shooting goodies. http://www.laksupply.com

Quote Originally Posted by LAK Supply View Post
    I have a 5.5" Redhawk and a Bianchi 5BHL holster for it. This thing is just too **** big for carry with a pack or whatnot. Does anybody here know of a holster that has an open bottom like the Bianchi Accumold 7506? I want something that holds the frame and lets the bulk of the barrel hang through.... I've searched through catalogs for our three holster suppliers and can't find anything like this. I don't care if it's leather or nylon.... anybody know anything?
    I use a shoulder holster. Idaho Leather Co. is my current model, with double row off-side nylon loops. It is a heavy, durable rig. No open bottom to the holster. An Uncle Mike #4 is just the right size for a 5 1/2" Redhawk, also another shoulder holster. I like the 5BHL for N frame S&Ws, none over 4 inch for belt carry however.