Thread: Few huntin pics from last year

Default Few huntin pics from last year

Couple trophies from last year. Bear squared 6' even and ram went 32" not a monster but had nice mass and great character. Oh and if your wondering about the bullet hole in the rams right horn, just ask I'll tell ya the story. AND NO we did not make that hole. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Default I'll ask

So whats the story with the hole?

well we when got down to the sheep, we noticed a hole in its horn and we thought it was us that made it. But as we looked at it, it couldn't have been us. My dad shot it with a .375 (bear protection and good long range gun) and the hole was made from like a 7mm or something. Would have blown that horn off with that gun Took him day after season opened so someone made that hole a day or two earlier. Notified troopers when we got back that we thought someone had been up their shooting at the sheep before season opened. Sheep were really skittish, and up above where we killed the ram their was a flat that looked perfect for landing a super cub....
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.