Thread: Left Handed Bow

Default Left Handed Bow

I Have A Buddy Who Really Wants To Get Started In Archery And Is Looking For A Left Handed Bow. Compound, 60-70#, 29-30" Draw. He Can't Afford Alot Of Money But I Thought I'd Ask Here To See If There's Anything Out There.
    Thanks
    Sarge
    RIDE TALL, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

If he lives in Anchorage, have him stop by Back Country Archery. Bill has used bows and some affordable bow packages that go for around $400.. They are the Diamond bows with sight, arrows, and rest.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default EBay

Some really nice deals on EBay. I recently bought a BowTech Constitution, new, for $225. I know the guy wishes he had put a reserve on it.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Default Oneida Eagle

I have an old Oneida Eagle that I never use and I would be glad to let him just have it as a starter bow.

My second bow ever I bought off of Ebay. You just need to know your draw size. So many people I see get a bow off the internet and when they show up to shoot Bow cert course. I can't belive what I'm seeing.
    Some day I should take down stats on how many people shoot to short or to long of a bow.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default Archer's Den

Check with Paul at Archer's Den in Eagle River. He has a left-handed Browning Backdraft One-cam bow on consignment. It may be in the back, so ask for it. I believe it is 70-80 lbs, about 30" draw. It has a brand new top quality string, quiver, sight and accessories. I don't know the price, but I think it is under $200.

Oh come on Gary give Him one of yours, Your left handed! you got to many anyways, You can only shoot one at a time.