Thread: Bad news for primers.

Default Bad news for primers.

Some scuttlebutt I heard from the local SW from one of the guys there is that he did not expect to see any more Federal 215 match primers. He said that Federal had just landed another big Govt contract.

He said at least one of the local small stores has an open order for Federal primers and when the primers show up the primers are picked up within 30 minutes. Btw that is how long it takes to get from store A to store B.

He said that he thinks that CCI's will be the most available primers. Something about CCI having the factory ability to keep up with both Govt and civilian needs.

This was at the Wasilla SW. Today there were no Large rifle primers of any kind in stock. For the last several weeks there were always Remington and CCI's in. It appears that people are starting to switch brands as all the large rifle primers are gone.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Boondocks is out of Rem LR (that is all they stock) primers as well. I talked to the owner the other day and he said getting any is going to be hit and miss.
    A couple of weeks ago GNG had them in stock.
    Stock up now if you already havent.
    Tennessee

Get em while you can !!!!
    Got mine !!!!

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif