Thread: Kodiak

Default Kodiak

Any fishing opertunities right now for a shore angler in kodiak? I don't care what it is!

Default Buskin

Best bet in the next few weeks are the buskin for Dollies. King salmon derby offshore along with pretty good halibut just starting to show up.

Default thanks

Thanks for the info

Default Salmonberry wine...

If there is any of that stuff left around town I suggust you buy a bottle or two. I seem to remember in the Kodiak Daily Mirror that the owner is shutting down the winery due to residential/business code violations.

That stuff was excellent chilled, and I alway use to take the fresh salmonberries I plucked alongside the road and drop them in the snifter and watch them roll around.

Shawn, if you are tagging this post please pick me up a few bottles and I will reimburse you when I see you in July. Thanks...

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"

Default where

Where would I find it? at the winery or is it available elsewhere? Sounds like a good way to kill a rainy day.

Default Kodiak Wine

Bernard,

I'll look around for some bottles.

KodiakBound,

The winery is out the end of the road at Chiniak but they closed this year. You could probably find some bottles at safeway or the other stores in town.

Default Thanks again

I'll take a look tonight.

Bernard, I just wanted to tell you your book has been very helpful. Looking forward to putting your advice to the test over the course of this year.