Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sportsman for fish and wildlife

Default Sportsman for fish and wildlife

http://www.sfwalaska.org/

Talked to these guys today at the sports show in Soldotna
    I like the straight forward thinking.
    Manage like you would your own personel ranch,
    Manage for Abundance, and quality.
    our state fish and game policies are designed to manage people not the animals.
    What do you think?
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Signed up a year ago seems like a solid organization, and I agree with there management strategies.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default here is PLENTY of discussion...

instead of reinventing the wheel.... here you go:
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=27062
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Default thanks

Funny, I never read the thread when it was hot.
    I thought it would have been worked over, but when I searched for SWF in the search engine,, got nothing,,
    should have just looked around and found it.
    anyway..
    the old Western states rancher comes out in me.
    Ranching in Wyoming almost 30 years ago, and family still very much involved.
    gives you a very different look at any type of animal management, whether it be domestic livestock, or wild livestock.
    It does not matter,, man can be the bigget force in either equation.
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

I wan't to like that group a bunch but I couldn't get strait answers aout their stance on resident vs nonresident (guide versus consumptive resident users) from the guy at the Anchorage sportsmans show. I can't support a hidden agenda trying to trophy farm Alaska to produce larger net profit for commercial uses. I was asked "what are you doing to fix things?" The standard go on the offense when confronted with hard questions aproach. I responded "I am looking for an org to support that shares my values". In the mean time I will fight it at the ballot box and the BOG untill that group shows up.

I have done some communicating with the SFW recently, thanks Dave! They don't have there poop in a group, miss represented themselves when I singed up and I have cancelled my membership!
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    I have done some communicating with the SFW recently, thanks Dave! They don't have there poop in a group, miss represented themselves when I singed up and I have cancelled my membership!

Would you be able to be more specific as to the communications you have had recently and speak to the subject of misrepresentations too?

Did they give you your money back?

Default Just checking...

Isn't this the organization headed by Ralph Seekins (the state senator who wanted to make it illegal for citizens to turn in crooked politicians) and Scott Ogan (the state senator who resigned in the face of a recall effort by the constituents he was ignoring)?

Default Don Peay started SFW

Don't know Ralph Seekins, but Don Peay started SFW, and did quite a lot of good in some western states. He's the real deal I think. I watched F&G rules change for the better year after year, as he and the organization he formed gained more and more ability to make changes for the better for sportsmen. I've continued to send Don updates about this area's need for his abilities for years lately, and am very happy we're starting to be on his radar.

I'm still learning more here after just a few years, but from what I believe we have a lot regarding F&G here that could use some improvement.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
    Isn't this the organization headed by Ralph Seekins (the state senator who wanted to make it illegal for citizens to turn in crooked politicians) and Scott Ogan (the state senator who resigned in the face of a recall effort by the constituents he was ignoring)?

Default Keep the change.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Don't know Ralph Seekins, but Don Peay started SFW, and did quite a lot of good in some western states. He's the real deal I think. I watched F&G rules change for the better year after year, as he and the organization he formed gained more and more ability to make changes for the better for sportsmen. I've continued to send Don updates about this area's need for his abilities for years lately, and am very happy we're starting to be on his radar.

I'm still learning more here after just a few years, but from what I believe we have a lot regarding F&G here that could use some improvement.

My 2 cents.
    What in the heck are you talking about?

You don't know Seekins but you been advising Peay of Alaska's need for his abilities. Apparently you know Peay personally and give him the title of THE REAL DEAL????

You a pretty smart 'watcher'.

Don Peay is the Real deal what? Self serving special interest commercial hunting advocate.

Some around here know Don Peay is the real deal WORLD TROPHY OUTFITTER.

I am guessing you didn't know that? Anyway.

Admitting that you don't know much about Alaska; that you don't even know the people and you only been around a few years you have come to the conclusion that our savior has come; his name is Don Peay and what he did in some western States you think he needs to do in Alaska because Alaska state federal and private lands, Alaska's constitution, Alaska's game managment.....well it's all stuff Don Peay can fix.....because it's got to be broken....just look how much better off the western states are.....and you have been keeping him posted.

Don Peay wants to "fix" things alright.

Dude; this forum needs more people like you. There are a few here like you but not many.

Maybe you can get your ol' buddy don to sign in too.
    Last edited by Brian M; 08-19-2008 at 19:52. Reason: forum rules

Mark

"We don't give a **** how they do it Outside"?

While I'm leary of joining any political group, I'm also quite aware of the ideological/political warfare going on with regard to hunting, fishing, and access to public lands, even among hunters.

So far, this group appears to be on my side of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    "We don't give a **** how they do it Outside"?

While I'm leary of joining any political group, I'm also quite aware of the ideological/political warfare going on with regard to hunting, fishing, and access to public lands, even among hunters.

So far, this group appears to be on my side of the issues.
    I know; appearance and compromise can be a good.

Cool didn't mean to upset you

Avalanche, I didn't mean to upset you; sorry.

I'm no expert on SFW (and lots of other things I'm not an expert on too), but I know what I've seen, and chances are you and I have seen different things. I'd invite you to share some of the things that you've seen, and my hope is that some of the things that I've seen might be of interest to some here.

Yes, I do call Don Peay 'the real deal'. 9999/10000 people with the same goals Don had would not have been able to accomplish half the good I've seen him and his crew do.

I don't call Don 'our savior' - and to me it doesn't seem like a good use of this bandwidth to put words in my mouth - and then object to those very words...

You almost seem to take offense that having only been here a few years, I have an opinion not only on some things here that could be better, but also on how to help address those shortcomings? If so, let me know how long one should be a resident before posting on opinion or experience here, in your opinion.

Specifically one of the things I see as shortcomings here is the attitude F&G seem to have regarding sportsmen.

Example 1: Even though F&G admitted that the hunter could have no way of knowing that the moose had lost part of one antler many many months ago (age of accident evident by wear marks), they still cite and pursue the hunter for shooting an apparent spike that was not a spike at the beginning of the year before the antler breakage.

Example 2: Even though F&G didn't know where Jeff King killed his moose, they cite him and pursue him in court too. IMO, F&G ought to be asking Jeff where they're standing, not telling Jeff where he was when they were not seeing him.

And yes, I've seen Don Peay effect changes within the system that result in showing more consideration and respect for the sportsman - almost coming to the 'radical viewpoint' that the average sportsman is 'the customer' or even 'a partner', not 'the enemy'.

And yes, when I've seen current issues that become public here I do email them to Don - and I have received his thanks for same.

And no, Don and I are not buddies.

Again, sorry to upset - don't mean to. But I'd love to have an active exchange with you or anyone on this subject - but only if we can lose the attitude and discuss the issue.

Can we make this about 'it', instead of about me or about you?

Quote Originally Posted by AVALANCHE View Post
    What in the heck are you talking about?

You don't know Seekins but you been advising Peay of Alaska's need for his abilities. Apparently you know Peay personally and give him the title of THE REAL DEAL????

You a pretty smart 'watcher'.

Don Peay is the Real deal what? Self serving special interest commercial hunting advocate.

Some around here know Don Peay is the real deal WORLD TROPHY OUTFITTER.

I am guessing you didn't know that? Anyway.

Admitting that you don't know much about Alaska; that you don't even know the people and you only been around a few years you have come to the conclusion that our savior has come; his name is Don Peay and what he did in some western States you think he needs to do in Alaska because Alaska state federal and private lands, Alaska's constitution, Alaska's game managment.....well it's all stuff Don Peay can fix.....because it's got to be broken....just look how much better off the western states are.....and you have been keeping him posted.

Don Peay wants to "fix" things alright.

Dude; this forum needs more people like you. There are a few here like you but not many.

Maybe you can get your ol' buddy don to sign in too.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan
    Specifically one of the things I see as shortcomings here is the attitude F&G seem to have regarding sportsmen.
    Example 1: Even though F&G admitted that the hunter could have no way of knowing that the moose had lost part of one antler many many months ago (age of accident evident by wear marks), they still cite and pursue the hunter for shooting an apparent spike that was not a spike at the beginning of the year before the antler breakage.
    Example 2: Even though F&G didn't know where Jeff King killed his moose, they cite him and pursue him in court too. IMO, F&G ought to be asking Jeff where they're standing, not telling Jeff where he was when they were not seeing him.
    Family Man,

With all due respect, you may want to educate yourself more on just what entity does what inre fish and wildlife management, enforcement, and setting of regulations.

Inre example #1 above, has nothing to do with F&G per se, rather regs set by the Board of Game and enforced by those with badges.

Inre example #2, has absolutely nothing to do with ADFG, rather it is federal regulations and the National Park Service.

Your comments show a real preconceived bias against the hardworking underpaid and understaffed Alaska Dept of Fish and Game, as well as a profound ignorance about what they really do. Not surprised at the bias, as SFW promotes that in their literature and they in fact make the same mistake you do of blaming what they don't like on ADFG. In fact, in many ways Don Peay looks to circumvent how we fund Fish and Game departments, which adds to the problems resident hunters face with opportunity as I see it, but accomplishes one of their goals to allocate more tags to wealthy non-residents. Why they do that...well you may google World Trophy Outfitters and find out.
    Good luck,

bushrat, from what I can tell Don has sold WTRY.

On May 27, 2008, Donald Peay, the Company’s sole officer and director and majority shareholder sold 9,500,000 shares of common stock to Mathew Evans for $50,000. Mr. Evans now controls approximately 84.67% of the 11,219,400 shares of common stock issued and outstanding in World Trophy Outfitters, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    bushrat, from what I can tell Don has sold WTRY.
    Yah; and Dick Cheney has nothing to do with Haliburton.

I'm no expert on SFW
    Then my advice is don't start in here like SFW is the answer for issues you identify as being Alaska's problems. There might be some people around who know more than you do. If you are not an expert try asking questions.

You almost seem to take offense that having only been here a few years, I have an opinion not only on some things here that could be better, but also on how to help address those shortcomings? If so, let me know how long one should be a resident before posting on opinion or experience here, in your opinion.
    No I don't take offense; I identify you as the stereo-typical SFW member AND a shorttimer in Alaska spouting off like you know what's going on "HERE". And you don't. I don't hold that against you either.

But if you know everything already and you are not open to other perspectives or challenges to your own; then I don't have much inclination to mince words. Particularly SFW DP bull spit.

Look, some of us believe what's going on behind the scenes in our administration offices, in the governors office, at dnr, at fish and game IS NOT in the best interest of non-commercial hunters and that's where Don Peay is most effective.

Not in the open, not with the membership of SFW....but in working with a few key people associated with special interest groups and out of sight of those groups memberships.....behind closed doors and "membership" (that would be you shortimer) does not know what is being said, what is being manipulated and why.

So, spout SFW rhetoric; polished it off with Don Peay can 'fix' our problems in Alaska, and I'm convinced right off the bat that you are just another DP pawn.

My tone has nothing to do with how long a person has been around; it's about how easily a person buys into rehtoric and regurgitates it; clearly without ever REALLY even thinking to look deeper.

Exactly what I am talking about when I say "without ever REALLY even thinking to look deeper".

Shortimer; have you read the Alaska constitution? How about just the part that has to do with fish and game resources? Of course you have not.

About the States where you see DP work manifest so wonderfully; have you read their constitutions? Do you understand how their resources are managed compared to Alaska's?

Do some homework, understand the most significant differences between, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico FROM Alaska constitutional resource management mandates ...then tell DP what you have learned.

But, maybe your one of those guys who think constitutional mandates can be ignored, or even legislation can be made that avoid's asking the constitutional questions....like DP, like SFW, like our legislature does in collaborations with the BOG and the commercial hunting industry lobby.

But I'd love to have an active exchange with you or anyone on this subject
    OK...what's your subject?

Unhappy OK, this thread is all yours

I am involved in many different things in my personal and private life, and to be brutally honest, Wildlife is not the main thing in my life. I love working with computers, kids, the Internet, hunting, fishing, camping, ATVing, chess, and much more. My interest in Wildlife is as an outlet to 'decompress' a bit from more worrying topics. I won't mix high-anxiety situations with outdoors activities, because that isn't what got me outdoors.

This thread has gotten a bit too high strung (name calling, characterizations, and maybe even to the point of a little bullying) for me; this isn't why I'm here. Avalanche, it is clear from even the first couple of minutes of looking at your posts, that you do seem drawn to exactly the types of things that I avoid. So I leave this thread and topic to you.

If any other readers would like to learn of my experiences watching successful changes (in the field, not in the courtroom or chat room) as a result of what Don Peay and SFW did, feel free to PM me.

I apologize for the length of this post, my final one on this thread. I would encourage most readers to skip the remainder of this.

Then my advice is don't start in here like SFW is the answer for issues you identify as being Alaska's problems.
    OK, Avalanche, I hear you saying I should not post anything here that I believe, from my own knowledge and experience and from seeing a change in 'the hunt' itself, as a result of SFW efforts. You might want to listen to or read what you're saying here.

There might be some people around who know more than you do.
    I certainly hope so, and agree with you here. Nothing I've said was meant to mean that I know more than anyone here.

If you are not an expert try asking questions.
    OK, I hear you saying that anyone less than an 'expert' (which, I'll be frank, I'm not sure what the definition of this really is) should refrain from stating what their personal experiences or opinions are. Are you sure this is the stance you really want to take? If I saw a moderator here take that stance I'd never log on here again.

No I don't take offense; I identify you as the stereo-typical SFW member AND a shorttimer in Alaska spouting off like you know what's going on "HERE". And you don't. I don't hold that against you either.
    OK, so you're saying I am:
    - a 'stereo-typical SFW member
    - a 'shorttimer'
    - 'spouting off'
    - saying that I know something about 'whats going on here' and I don't
    - and that you hold none of this against me.

In my experience, meaningful dialogue and exchange comes from talking about the subject at hand, and not about calling names or characterizing the person talking about the subject. But that's my experience; it seems yours is different.

But if you know everything already and you are not open to other perspectives or challenges to your own
    No, I never said, or even intimated:
    - that I know everything
    - that I'm not open to other perspectives
    - that I'm not open to challenges

You're fighting against something that never happened here; sorry.

Look, some of us believe what's going on behind the scenes in our administration offices, in the governors office, at dnr, at fish and game IS NOT in the best interest of non-commercial hunters and that's where Don Peay is most effective.

Not in the open, not with the membership of SFW....but in working with a few key people associated with special interest groups and out of sight of those groups memberships.....behind closed doors and "membership" (that would be you shortimer) does not know what is being said, what is being manipulated and why.
    Thank you for eventually getting to some 'content' in your missive. I hear you saying you think Don Peay is most effective indoors, behind closed doors. I have no knowledge of that, so you must know much more than I on that topic. My knowledge comes only from seeing changes in the field caused as a result of his works.

So, spout SFW rhetoric; polished it off with Don Peay can 'fix' our problems in Alaska, and I'm convinced right off the bat that you are just another DP pawn.
    OK, so you believe I'm 'spouting' and 'a pawn'. I hear you.

My tone has nothing to do with how long a person has been around; it's about how easily a person buys into rehtoric and regurgitates it; clearly without ever REALLY even thinking to look deeper.
    Well since you bring up your 'tone', I will respond that it is certainly more argumentative than informative, more confrontational than invitational, and you take 'shortcuts' in your debate style that attempt to benefit you more than the topic you're (purportedly) discussing.

I repeat that my experience on this topic has nothing to do with rhetoric or repeating; heck, I've never even met Don Peay OR even heard him speak.

Exactly what I am talking about when I say "without ever REALLY even thinking to look deeper".
    Huh? 'Looking deeper' is what all online exchanges like this are all about, unless you're in it merely for the fact that you can successfully bully others around without risking any 'real' contact with them. Seriously, have you ever been in a real, in-person discussion with anyone, ever in your life, and the second thing that came out of your mouth was in a tone even close to your post that I'm responding to now? I don't mean to pre-suppose, but I'd bet a fair amount of money that it has never come to pass.

Shortimer; have you read the Alaska constitution? How about just the part that has to do with fish and game resources? Of course you have not.

About the States where you see DP work manifest so wonderfully; have you read their constitutions? Do you understand how their resources are managed compared to Alaska's?

Do some homework, understand the most significant differences between, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico FROM Alaska constitutional resource management mandates ...then tell DP what you have learned.

But, maybe your one of those guys who think constitutional mandates can be ignored, or even legislation can be made that avoid's asking the constitutional questions....like DP, like SFW, like our legislature does in collaborations with the BOG and the commercial hunting industry lobby.
    Avalanche, the only thing I'm a 'shorttimer' about is this thread. It's all yours.

====
    Quote Originally Posted by bushrat View Post
    Family Man,
    With all due respect, you may want to educate yourself more on just what entity does what inre fish and wildlife management, enforcement, and setting of regulations.
    I'd love to hear/read more on this topic; my only experience with this entity so far is reading about its local efforts and seeing changes in the field. Know that if you decide to post any such items I'll read them avidly.

Inre example #1 above, has nothing to do with F&G per se, rather regs set by the Board of Game and enforced by those with badges.

Inre example #2, has absolutely nothing to do with ADFG, rather it is federal regulations and the National Park Service.
    I'm not buying that. By that logic, a trooper is doing a great job if he were to cite you for doing exactly 66mph on the Glenn. If that were to happen, would you commend him, or instead believe that his time would be better spent elsewhere?

Your comments show a real preconceived bias against the hardworking underpaid and understaffed Alaska Dept of Fish and Game, as well as a profound ignorance about what they really do. Not surprised at the bias...
    OK, so you're saying:
    - I have 'preconceived bias"
    - F & G are hardworking, underpaid, and understaffed
    - I have a 'profound ignorance'

Doesn't it seem in the words of your post that your own bias is more fully visible in your comments than your own experiences?

...their goals to allocate more tags to wealthy non-residents. Why they do that...well you may google World Trophy Outfitters and find out.
    I did google that just now. Out of the first few entire pages of google-links to that subject, all seem to pertain to WTO stock exchange issues, except for one that located this very thread on this very forum (ahead of anything you might of been referring to, which I did not find), and also a link to a legal document indicating that something like a decade after I began observing Don Peay's efforts to improve outdoor related issues for citizens, he sold virtually all of his interests in WTO for 50 grand.

So, do you take the stand that Don Peay did all he did (do you know what all he accomplished? I don't; I just know what I saw, which was a small part I'm sure) for a measly 50 grand, over the course of a decade or more?

Signing out, and on to more fruitful endeavors...

FamilyMan

Family Man,

Sorry if I came across wrong. Ain't personal. But yes, your other post showed a real ignorance about what entity does what up here. And a bias against F&G department.

Our Board of Game (seven member panel appointed by governor and approved by legislature, serve 3-year terms) sets all hunting and trapping regulations, to include SF/50 antler restrictions etc. ADFG weighs in on all those things, yes, either for, against, or no comment. Sometimes ADFG even submits proposals on those things, but it is the BOG that sets the regs. Alaska Wildlife Troopers then enforce the regs, when possible, and what they do in that regard has nothing to do with Fish and Game. So if a trooper makes a call to bust someone on some reg, and gets it wrong, or if it seems as trivial as giving a ticket for going one mile over the speed limit...nothing to do with F&G. And like I said, the thing with Jeff King also has absolutely nothing to do with F&G, so I'm not sure why you are not buying what I said before.

What you are doing would be akin to getting busted for a wildlife violation that you didn't think was a violation or stemmed from a ridiculous regulation, then going down to your local F&G office and blaming the area biologist and manager. The AB and manager have nothing to do with it...if you don't agree with the reg and/or want it changed you could submit a proposal to the BOG. If you think the trooper acted unfairly you go to his or her superiors. Hope that clarifies things better.

Inre the other stuff, I don't know what Peay's motives are. I want to thank Lujon for that link; when I read it my eyes bugged out and I said "Wow!" Pretty amazing...after reading that link I find what Mr. Peay has done to be even more unethical. Just read this cut and paste and common sense should tell ya something is not right:
    Donald K. Peay. Mr. Peay is our sole officer and director. He has been a director and officer since inception in January 2005. Mr. Peay has a BS in Chemical Engineering and an MBA from Brigham Young University. From 1990 to 1995, Mr. Peay owned and operated Petroleum Environmental Management, Inc. In 1995, Mr. Peay started Peay’s Consulting Companies, Inc. (“PCC”). PCC provides strategic planning, business planning and business growth, wildlife management policy implementation, land use policy, land acquisition, and revenue generation strategies for businesses involved in the wildlife conservation and hunting industries. Mr. Peay has also founded three Wildlife Conservation organizations: Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife, Sportsmen for Habitat, and the Utah Chapter of the Foundation for North American Wild Sheep. Mr. Peay has spent most of his available business time during the past eight years doing consulting work for these organizations through PCC. These organizations have tens of thousands of members and raise tens of millions of dollars for conservation.

Can't say as I've seen others who have founded or run non-profits or hunting orgs actually use those ties and connections to start a new business that not only profits off all that but out in the open does what so many hunters in the west despise about SFW - reallocates tags to wealthy non-res hunters. It sorta sheds a whole new light on exactly why SFW did those things. No doubt that Mr. Peay is very sharp and a hard worker, and that indeed he has done some good things with the habitat arm of SFW. But that still doesn't make what he is doing with shifting funding of F&G departments to more expensive tags that were reallocated away from resident hunters...exactly moral or ethical or right. That along with WTO is a huge red flag for me and many others, and again it isn't personal...I just find it highly suspect and entirely unethical. Frankly I view it as a sham of epic proportions perpetrated on naive and ignorant hunters who are too quick to buy into the whole SFW spiel.

There ya go...my 2 bucks,

Default And take a look at this too

World Trophy Outfitters
    Certain Relationships and Related Transactions

In January 2005, we entered into an agreement with Don Peay, our president, whereby we acquired ten Big Dall Sheep hunts from Mr. Peay who acquired the hunts from Artic Red River Outfitters. Mr. Peay paid an aggregate of $100,000 for these hunts. We paid an aggregate of $133,000 to acquire these hunts from Mr. Peay. Our agreement with Mr. Peay provided that $10,000 be paid on or before June 30, 2005 and the remaining $123,000 be paid on or before January 31, 2007. During the year ended March 31, 2008, the Company paid the $1,000 balance of the related party payable to Mr. Peay. The price paid for the hunts was determined by Mr. Peay.

For others who may read this thread I just wanted to clarify why some of us have a huge problem with SFW. Let's say I started a hunting org in Alaska, that I was a powerful man with money and many political connections. Through that money and connections I convinced politicians from the governor on down that the way we fund our Fish and Game department could be better done if about 5% of the total available draw tags (especially the highly coveted sheep tags) were reallocated to ME (and the org I started) so that we could sell them to the highest bidder, thus generating more revenue to Fish and Game. The way we'd "sell" this to the average Joe resident hunter is to privatize predator control, and claim we are producing more ungulates (and sheep) for everyone, thus the loss of 5% of resident tags was somehow "okay" cuz now there were a lot more moose and caribou and sheep out there (supposedly).

Meanwhile, now that I've got tags reallocated I start up a for-profit company to take advantage of those available tags. The company works with guides (who are either friends or have ties to me) by basically booking hunts for the tags we re-allocated. So it's a win-win for the wealthy non-res hunters wanting a sheep (or other) tag, win for the guides who participate cuz they get more tags allocated to non-residents who use them, and a win for ME too cuz I've just gamed your state and screwed over 5% of the residents who now won't draw a tag.

That's the way I see all this.
    Last edited by Webmaster; 08-23-2008 at 08:39. Reason: Added source of information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast