Thread: Pic of Black bear in a bird feeder...

Default Pic of Black bear in a bird feeder...

just thought some of you bear baiters might fine this interesting, guess you don't really have to worry about hanging bait to high...client from MI sent me this pic along with others but i thought this was kinda clever...

Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Syracuse, New York, Wasilla, Alaska, United States

Default awesome pic...

Hey, I bet that hide off the kodiak weighed a little after he soaked up all that water in the creek. He he he.

lol ya it did...
    Master guide 212

Default Righty-O

Maybe I'll put out bird feeders instead of bait barrels. Easier to carry and fill. LOL
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Them blackies are ingenuitive little bastids. I used to always use beaver chunks in small game bags tied off in teh trees to start new bear baits. There was no way humanly possible to outsmart them blackies from getting them beaver chunks, you could suspend the beaver between trees, tie em off from crazy places, no matter what they'd get em. I watched one blackie do a snuka superfly from a tree about 6 ft away, get hold of the 550 cord and just start shreading it while bearly hanging till the beaver let loose and either swung to one side or another or they would just dive bomb the bagged beaver itself from a distance. Really cool to watch! They are determined crative little bastids when they want something.

Where's the rest of the pics Jake. I got that email last year and there was a whole series

I make the local bird people mad when I quit selling sunflower seeds in April. They can't seem to understand that 1)the birds don't really need them and 2) it's a good way to get bears in your yard.

We got a bird feeder raiding bear one year. Super good eating and easy to butcher on the lawn.

i didn't load the rest of the photos, this was the best one and really gets the point across...i do remember the caption said "what the heck is the string made of???"
    Master guide 212