Thread: Props for Yamaha 115's?

Default Props for Yamaha 115's?

I've got a new-to-me Wooldridge boat and it's 2005 Yamaha motors have stainless props but no spares. I am unfortunately on a business trip for a couple of weeks and am not able to look at the SS props to figure out what I need to order. Can you you guys tell me what aluminum, get-me-home, props will fit these engines? When I get home I want to go bear hunting and need to get my boat outfitted ASAP. Where's the best place to buy them also? Thanks for the advice.

Dave

There are lots of options out there. I have had good luck with A-1 prop and have also purchased through Deweys. What size stainless props are you running now?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

deweys is where i got mine. i also have a compprop which i like until the boat gets loaded down.i like 4 blade design but my boat is heavy so i can feel the blades flexing too much,kept it for a spare. for a lighter boat i expect they would work very nice, and they are very inexpensive($89) from bass pro

Smile Prop by Piranha

1319BReplacement Blade: 13 x 19, B-Style13 x 19 x 3(34 - 45) MPH
    13.2517BReplacement Blade: 13-1/4 x 17, B-Style13-1/4 x 17 x 3(31 - 40) MPHYB-3, Hub & 6 blades of your pitch =$165.80
    YB-3 Hub & 3 blades =$111.40
    Spare blade $15.60
    Which is 20% off the web price
    http://www.piranha.com/enginelist.ph...36&submit.y=12

There a 4 blade ones but the HP to Boat weight needs to be high
    just a thought

Default Thanks guys....

I appreciate the info. and will start working the web to find the best deal.

Dave

Talking Your Prop

Dave

Your props are 13 1/4 x 18 pitch, deweys had some cheap spares!! Call me when you get back.

Lynn

Default Spenard area

Right across the street from the Yamaha place in spendard, the snowmachine shop, there is place that has boats sitting out along the street. He sells Suzuki motors but is a Yamaha factory warranty repair shop. I buy my props there or dewies. The other guy helped me out big time though and he will continue to get my busines.

Was deer hunting season and I forgot about the prop I needed to change. It was closing tme and nobody would wait for me to show up. I called him, he took the card number over the phone. Stashed the prop in a boat out front. I rolled up when I had time, got the prop, went and changed and was ready for deer hunting the next day.