Thread: First trip

Default First trip

Went down to WA and took my new boat out for a trip on the Skykomish river, great fun to run a river that was not full of silt. Spent a few hrs on the river not a single other boat out that day. Boat ran great can't wait til it gets here. Spent some time at the Wooldridge factory and saw some really nice boats being built even a fellow forum members was almost done. Got to tour the Hamilton Jet shop as well form Bart,they will be rebuilding impellers soon so you can send them down to get welded up and pitched if you like.

Default shop boats

A 23ft Super Sport Drifter with higher sides, a landing craft bow so you could haul a wheeler up front, hard top with slider side windows,radar arch, anchor locker in the bow and a 250 Etec set up for prop and jet.

Default shop boats

25ft offshore extended transom

a 26ft pilot

A 17ft sport off shore, hard to believe that is only a 17ft boat with all that room

Default WB boats

If some one is looking for a used one I looked at a couple of these as well I will post them over on the swap n sell page
    18 Extra plus polished so much the decals are worn off

20ft AK II not pretty on the outside but like new on the inside as well as tons of stuff.

2002 22ft Sports tour

congrats SSG, that sure is a nice looking boat, can't wait to see it and race you up the river.

Thumbs up

Your boat looks great Todd! Glad you managed to take it for a ride while you were down there. I am sure it will be buzzing around South Central soon enough.

Niiiice!
    I'll keep an eye out for you on the Alcan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
    Niiiice!
    I'll keep an eye out for you on the Alcan.
    Got a great rate to ship the boat up, so it will be here this next week I hope. I was going to have it towed up with my dad but the rate was just the same as the cost of diesel for the Power Stroke and shrink wrapping the boat.

Lango I will haul your extra gas up for that thirsty Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Your boat looks great Todd! Glad you managed to take it for a ride while you were down there. I am sure it will be buzzing around South Central soon enough.
    Thanks I have lots more work to do when it gets here as Buster and Willie will have it for a few days for the top and bra as well.

Holy smokes Todd you're topless!!!!

Madman

Default Nice boat Todd!

Hey, is that drop bow hardtop coming to AK?

Default sport drifter

Have we offended the snow gods with our new boats?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

And I wish only you were effected.....Snow snow go away, come again another day....

Quote Originally Posted by MIDDLE RIVER MADMAN View Post
    Holy smokes Todd you're topless!!!!

Madman
    We took the hardtop off for the trip since the guys at Hamilton Jet were shooting pics for an add and the boat looked funny with just the hard top without the canvas on it. Busters will finish it when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    Hey, is that drop bow hardtop coming to AK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    Have we offended the snow gods with our new boats?
    Thanks Mike, yes it is headed to Juneau. There is a whole set of build pics mabe Darrell will post a story and pics when it is done. That 250 Etec with the prop on should really go, great hunting boat with the Drop down bow.

Music Man Im glad it isn't here yet so I don't have to shovel it off. Those HCM boats are nice I talked with them at the Portland show last year, real nice people.