Thread: Freedom Arms

Default Freedom Arms

Gents,
    Does anybody know where I can purchase a Freedom Arms revolver in Fairbanks? Been looking for 2 days and more than one gun store has looked at me if I was trying to buy some good crack.

Please help.

Yes, what caliber, what model, what barrel length?

I have a couple I've been thinking about selling off. Premeir grade M83 454, 5 1/2" and a M97 45 Colt, 4 3/4". I also know where there is a field grade 454.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default 454

Very interested in the 83 in 454 with a 6". Premier grade is what I was looking for.

I didn't know they made it in a 5 1/2"

I copied the below from their website.

904-11454 Casull®
    4¾", 6", 7½", 10

Roughneck

Quote Originally Posted by roughneck33 View Post
    Very interested in the 83 in 454 with a 6". Premier grade is what I was looking for.

I didn't know they made it in a 5 1/2"

I copied the below from their website.

904-11454 Casull®
    4¾", 6", 7½", 10

Roughneck
    They will make any barrel length I want, for an extra fee. I ordered a 5 1/2". My 97 is also a special order length. The 454 also has black Micarta grips. I have the original sights and a Lovell scope mount for it. I have a silver 2x leupold on it now but that is easy to remove. What does a new one cost?
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default Prices

From the Freedom Arms website they list for $2100

Through searching on Gunbroker etc..it looks like they go anywhere from $1400 (lowest) and up, depending on finish, custom etc...

Roughneck

Got any pics of your gun?

Default Casull

Well;
    It was exactly what I wanted,so I went ahead and gave $1700.00 for a 4 3/4" Magna ported Alaskan Guide Model 83....in 454. Flawless.
    last I looked there were at least three 454'saround Anchorage. Less $
    I could be talked into making a new inventory...
    Mark

Default Fa M83

Here are a couple of shots of the 5 1/2" 454 with the Lovell scope mount and 2X Leupold silver scope. The sights have been removed, front and rear and are shown in the second shot with orignal box and papers and test target. The grips are up graded black micarta and there is an added lanyard stud in the grip frame bottom It will shoot BT 355 WLNGC at 1400 fps into one hole at fifty yards. This is a below max load.

If interested PM me for a price with or with out the scope. I'll post this on the Swap & Sell in a couple of days. I have brass and ammo also.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Really cool gun there Murphy, the accuracy sounds quite amazing, and a 355 bullet at 1400 fps, whoa... I just might have to give up my pepper spray I'll trade ya my redhawk 41 5 1/2

But, never did like scopes on a pistol