Thread: Berger Bullets In Fairbanks?

Default Berger Bullets In Fairbanks?

Anybody know who all stocks Berger bullets? SW is out of the 35 gr 204's and knowbody there was able to tell me if they were gunna' get more in. I love there service !!! Just trying to avoid shipping, thanks...

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by CZ_IN_AK View Post
    Anybody know who all stocks Berger bullets? SW is out of the 35 gr 204's and knowbody there was able to tell me if they were gunna' get more in. I love there service !!! Just trying to avoid shipping, thanks...

Jake
    My experience at SW is that a) they never know what they carry, and b) they never know when they'll get something. Ok, not quite that bad ...that blonde gal that works in the gun department is pretty helpful and seems to know what she needs to. Some of the others are helpful but don't know diddly. But many times I've seen something on the shelf, only to find it sold out when I went back ...and no sticker on the shelf that says they ever carried it ...and the clerk says "Looks like we don't carry it" ...then it shows up on the shelf again later. Go figure.

Brian

Default YEP!

you put it about perfectly

Default solution!

There are none. Another trip to Sportsman's and a talk with the manager? confirmed that they don't know when there own products should arrive. Berger's site has them listed as the only dist. in the interior. So I spent my money out of state. Oh..well...

Jake

You can still order them directly from Berger. 714-447-5456, 5425. And, so I found out, they are less money than what SW was selling them for, go figure. Also Swift bullets are less, including shipping than at SW, when you go straight to the factory. They will ship priority flat rate for about $10 for 70 pounds. You can get exactly what you want in about a week.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default I Know it'

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    You can get exactly what you want in about a week.
    But like the rest of Fat America... I'm lazy And I want to drive to the store and have people lined up to take me to exactly what I came for.

LOL, Jake

Quote Originally Posted by CZ_IN_AK View Post
    But like the rest of Fat America... I'm lazy And I want to drive to the store and have people lined up to take me to exactly what I came for.

LOL, Jake

I find the anticipation helps keep my weight down so I order something from somewhere every week. It keeps my wife's Visa card warm, too.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default I think you may be on to...

Now I can't find any CCI BR4's I guess I will warm up the plastic'
    Do you happen' to know how many primers you have to order at one time?

By the way that 5.5" redhawk I bought from yeah has been gettin a work out! I just got my simply rugged holster for her aswell.

Thanks, Jake