Thread: CV Boot Protectors??

Default CV Boot Protectors??

Which brand do you guys like best, work best, etc?? Mine will be for a Honda Rancher. Thanks

Default stick stoppers

I ordered my stick stoppers from; www.candssales.com as I like the 1/8th inch steel for the best protection and coverage. They also have other atv accessories to consider. I got a over size rear rack from them as well as the roller fairlead. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    I ordered my stick stoppers from; www.candssales.com as I like the 1/8th inch steel for the best protection and coverage. They also have other atv accessories to consider. I got a over size rear rack from them as well as the roller fairlead. Good luck!
    those stick stoppers are A Arm guards. a true CV boot protector is made from Kevlar and wraps only around the CV boot.

I find that some of the A-Arm guards make the whole issue worse. They end up packed with junk and wear on the CV boots.. (depends on ATV and A-Arm guard).

I have these in the steel, they work great! http://www.oxlite.com/accessories.htm

Default Oxlite

AKHunter45,

Where did you buy them from?

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I find that some of the A-Arm guards make the whole issue worse. They end up packed with junk and wear on the CV boots.. (depends on ATV and A-Arm guard).
    Same expereince for me. I bought the Suzuki factory guards for our King Quads ($200 for front and rear) and they ended up being a trap for rocks and mud which then tore the boots. I drilled a bunch of holes in them and this helped the issue. After it was said and done I wished I would of kept the plastic stock parts on.
    Tennessee