Thread: North Country ATV

Default North Country ATV

Was at the FBX sportsman show and saw the north country atvs from anchorage out of muldoon. Guy says they are made in China. Anyone have any experience with these. They are mini atvs. I already own two full size Polaris machines. Was thinking about getting the 110 UT/110cc utility. Small for the kids to use in the near future and something for me to put in my 10 foot zodiak and take out to transport just myself into back areas. Any experience or ideas are welcome. Happy Trials...weather is warming trails are thawing :-)

Default Bump

Putting this back up...anyone have any info...hello...is there anybody out there??? sounds like the begining of a Pink Floyd song.

Default Just nod if you can hear me......Is there anyone at home????

I was looking into those for my son. I would not recommend them. I don't think there is anyone that would even be able to work on on if you encounter a problem. I went with the Hawkeye 300 for my son. I think I would stay away from the "no name" brands.

Default Reply

Thanks for the info :-)

Default Second thought

What about if you do your own work...I own a polaris 800 and 400 and have done pretty much all major repairs/maintanence myself....I just can't bare the thought of paying someone 80-100/hour for work.
    THe guy said most parts are easy to find....it is a pretty simple design...and if any major engine problems I am sure a small engine shop would be able to work on that...
    Anyone actually use one and have experience
    But hey wldboar..thanks for the input

polaristracker

Being a girl and all I can change a tire, check my oil in my truck but know nothing about the wheelers. Did take apart a lawnmower engine and put it back together in high school Didn't know his situation but I guess I would have to pay the man 80/hr to work on my polaris unless YOU want to do it for 40?

I remembered this thread from a while back, maybe you found it already.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=21972

Default Thanks

I did try searching for it under mini atv or north country etc...no luck
    Seems like the consecous is to stay away...think I will listen to reason....
    Anyone selling a used small atv/wheeler *name brand* no more than 1200 ??
    THanks again everyone for your input