Thread: Benelli Nova series

Default Benelli Nova series

Anyone have any comments on these shotguns? Thanks

Default Great guns!

I have one and love it. It's at least as dependable as the 870. Go to a shop and mount them both to your shoulder, see what one you like better. My nova has seen plenty of abuse, and it is still ticking.

Default re

do you have the nova or super nova?

paid abit over 400 for my sons Super Nova-a graduation gift for finishing high school. It is in the Max4 camo and is a slick action to say the least. I would say it is above the 870 in many ways, have owned many 870's todate. A handy weight overall and swings/points well--he sure likes his with no regrets and he has compared his to many of my shotgun makes I have stored away.

Default Super nova

I have the super nova, and I agree with griz, super slick action, and balanced well. The only expierence I have to compare it to is my dads 870, and we have been able to shoot side by side all day long with both guns. I have a winchester 1300 that I can't say the same, it has jammed on me a time or two. I think you would be very happy with this gun!!

Default nova

My father has one and loves it.

I have a Nova, an 870, 2 Mossberg 835s, a 500 and a couple of single shots.

The Nova is the best hunting gun of them all for waterfowl.

Ive Had A Camo Nova For Years And Use It For Turkeys Ducks Geese Etc.....one Piece Of Advice I Would Give Is To Purchase The Inertia Recoil Reduction Acc. With It Especcialy If Your Shooting 3 1/2 " Shells A Lot....the Super Nova Is A Bit Better Of A Model If You Can Spring For It....