Thread: Motivation!!

Default Motivation!!

Just got my 07 Spring Black bear back from Rich Hamilton at Brow Tine Taxidermy. In case anyone is wondering who the best taxidermist in the state of Alaska is, take a look at what he did with my mount. This will definitely get you motivated for this spring!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Couple more

Here's a picture without the flash and one with my son. The flash made the bear look thin, but in reality, it has an outstanding hide. In this picture you can also see the work Rich did in the partial open mouth. Pictures can't do Rich's work justice however. You have to see his work in real life to fully appreciate his artistry.

Enjoy,
    Shannon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wonderful looking Bear, as for the work, it looks absolutely stunning. I like the first 2 pictures posted. Thanks for sharing!

Talking Looks awesome Shannon

I saw it at the outdoor show Saturday, he did an outstanding job as usual! It gets my blood flowin and i'm not even baiting this year.
    IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN CAN I BLAME MY PENCIL FOR MISSPELLED WORDS?

Default Excellent job!!!

RTC KJN:

Awesome bear--great coloring and excellent taxidermy work too.

I was just curious what your plan/vision is to do with the actual placement of the mount in your house. Are you going to put it at about waist level or higher/lower. Also assume it will be tight against the wall, but maybe not.

I find the non-standard bear mounts to be intriguing and I am always looking for different methods in presenting trophies to help me figure out what to do with my next bear. I am interested in how you envision the placement to make your bear really stand out when people enter the room...

Again--excellent job in harvesting the bear and your taxidermist did an equally outstanding job.

Default very nice

That is a great looking mount. Just curious as to what he squared? I think that it would be interesting to see a picture of the placement in you room if you would be kind enough to share that with us. Thanks again for sharing with us.