Thread: Seward Silvers

Smile Seward Silvers

I started a thread a week or so ago about what fish was available the third week of August! I narrowed it down to fishing silvers from the shore around Seward. I want to stay in Spring Creek campground along Nash road. Has anybody stayed there before? Is the fishing along Fourth of July Creek into Resurrection Bay with pixie's worth it? One more, is there a place to take a shower in Seward open to the public? Thanks
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grayling View Post
    I started a thread a week or so ago about what fish was available the third week of August! I narrowed it down to fishing silvers from the shore around Seward. I want to stay in Spring Creek campground along Nash road. Has anybody stayed there before? Is the fishing along Fourth of July Creek into Resurrection Bay with pixie's worth it? One more, is there a place to take a shower in Seward open to the public? Thanks
    4th of July isn't a bad camping spot, it just gets windy every now & then. The Harbormasters building by the Fish House & original boat launch has public showers you can use.