Thread: SOS

Default SOS

SOS (Save Our Salmon)
    What does anyone know about this upcoming lawsuit? It apparently stems from the lack of salmon in the Upper Cook Inlet Region. I am attempting to find out as much as possible about the group, basis of suit and what this group hopes to end up with as a remedy. Chime in if you know the details. Who has contributed to this group and why? Is it a good deal or the wrong approach?

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    SOS (Save Our Salmon)
    What does anyone know about this upcoming lawsuit? It apparently stems from the lack of salmon in the Upper Cook Inlet Region. I am attempting to find out as much as possible about the group, basis of suit and what this group hopes to end up with as a remedy. Chime in if you know the details. Who has contributed to this group and why? Is it a good deal or the wrong approach?
    Did you get the details on SOS?

Quote Originally Posted by AVALANCHE View Post
    Did you get the details on SOS?
    Not fully. I did get a couple of PMs, seems as though the attorney is gathering the data to be used. Still a cloudy issue and one I am not ready to donate my money too, ...yet! But if the attorney comes up with sound and convincing arguements, it might be worth a try.