Thread: He should of cleaned his sluice out better.

Talking He should of cleaned his sluice out better.

Was messin around with the new toy this after noon and figured I would give the carpets a "GOOD" cleaning, this is what I found, GOLD! : - )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Almost

It is almost impossible to get all the gold out of carpet. I can probably wrinse mine from last year and still get some out of it. Some guys burn the old carpet every few years to get the gold out.

Congrats.... you are now offically hooked.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Default Nice

Good to see color so early in the spring. Hey what new toy did you end up getting?

Quote Originally Posted by moosehead08 View Post
    Good to see color so early in the spring. Hey what new toy did you end up getting?
    Keene 4" 3 stage dredge....... You ready to go this summer? or are you gonna become a cabin hermit now? lol.

Default Yup

Nice score!!! Where did you find it? I just drug mine out of the shed last weekend. I only plan to go up to the property once or twice this summer as I know it will be rough getting back there. Let me know if you wanna get together I only have equipment for the high banker stuff right now though. Did you get the hooka system on that too?

Quote Originally Posted by moosehead08 View Post
    Nice score!!! Where did you find it? I just drug mine out of the shed last weekend. I only plan to go up to the property once or twice this summer as I know it will be rough getting back there. Let me know if you wanna get together I only have equipment for the high banker stuff right now though. Did you get the hooka system on that too?
    I found it on craigslist, was in wasilla. I need to get the hooka system from AMDS as well as a suit, mask, weith belt and I am ready to rock! The motor and pump only have 3hrs on it and the T-80 pump is brand new. I probly won't be able to get it out till the end of june, my spring/summer is booked solid! :-(..... But at the end of june till the end of sept. I am open. Would be great to hook up and turn over some rocks. :-)