Thread: Seward Boat Storage

Default Seward Boat Storage

I did a search here but found no info. Can someone help me out? I would like to know what my options are for storing a 26' boat in Seward. Also a cost if possible. Most of my fishing and hunting will be out of Seward this year, I might as well just store the boat there. What is the cost of launching out of Seward? Is there a season long launch pass available?

Thanks
    John

Default Storm Chasers

I have heard several guys use http://stormchasersmarine.com/ these guys and have heard good reports
    2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Kings View Post
    I have heard several guys use http://stormchasersmarine.com/ these guys and have heard good reports
    Thanks for the link, I just called them and they sound like exactly what I'm looking for.

Thumbs up Stormchasers

I stored my boat and 5th wheel there all last summer. $35 per vehicle. Never had any problems with something coming up missing/vandalism. The only complaint I had about stormchaser is that their lot has some big rocks in it and it gets pretty muddy. I am sure they are doing the best they can but some gravel and a grader would make it a lot better. The road past the waterfall also gets pretty muddy as well. For the money, I would say they are definately worth it. I plan to put my boat down there again this summer.
    Kammer
    22' Seasport

Default Both Storage

You might check with the harbor and see if you can get a temporary slip during the summer months. I didn't have any trouble getting one last season for that size boat and it is nice to be able to just walk down to the boat, get in and go fishing.