Thread: Seward - Fishing from a Kayak?

Default Seward - Fishing from a Kayak?

Anyone try this? Can you put in right around Seward or would you need to get away using a water taxi? How was the fishing?

Thanks,
    Mike

Im doing a kayak fishing guide...thing on July 3rd.

I know Im being taken out on a water taxi and we're fishing for rockfish and Ling. If you're headed out after me, I can post the report.

I'll be on the Talachulitna at that point. You leaving out of Seward? What guide are you using?

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStaten View Post
    I'll be on the Talachulitna at that point. You leaving out of Seward? What guide are you using?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hey Mike,

Im headed out with an outfist called 'Liquid Adventures'. They do the kayak stuff, but since my girlfriend and her friend were using them for a tour, I decided to use them for the taxi and Kayak rental as well.
    Supposedly the guys know some real good sports for kayak fishing.
    Too bad it'll be after you. I could have told you where we went.

Let me know how it goes. I would like to try a trip without a guide as well.

not sure if i would try kayak fishing, not my style. and you never know when your the top water bait.[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Copy%20of%20shark0201_800x542.jpg[/IMG]shark0201_800x542.jpg