Thread: DPMS Panther Sportical

Default DPMS Panther Sportical

Has anyone read a review on the DPMS sportical (.223) or have any experiance with them? I am looking for a budget rifle for a sled/truck gun to chase varmints and this seems to fit nicely at first look!
    http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=5295

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Has anyone read a review on the DPMS sportical (.223) or have any experiance with them? I am looking for a budget rifle for a sled/truck gun to chase varmints and this seems to fit nicely at first look!
    http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=5295

Looks to me like it will take care of your needs just fine. I don't see how you could want for more than that rifle.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up Dpms

Have one in 20" .......with my handload 1/2" @ 100yds.......very nice shooting.

I suggest a better trigger form Accuracy Speaks.

I put a Mag Pul PRS stock/Accupod and DPMS Tactical Grip and Versa Pod on mine.

Very happy with bullets in the 60 to 69gr range and Reloader 15 powder.
    Alaska

I vote for the Accuracy Speaks trigger also. Give Derrick a call, I've been using his trigger for close to 20 years and no problems I've got talked into the JP Ent trigger, but the one from Derrick Martin is cheaper. Let them do the install for you. If you live in Arizona, drive out to the range in Apache junction.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson