Thread: Vestibule for a Cabelas Alaskan Guide Model Tent

Default Vestibule for a Cabelas Alaskan Guide Model Tent

I need a vestibule for a Cabelas Alaskan Guide Model Tent. I have one about 3 years old and it did not come with one. I cannot find one - I can find the adaptor that puts two tents together but I cannot find just a vestibule for a 4 man.

Default Website

go to their website - they have an online help line. via the web or call the 800 #

Thumbs up Vestabule

I have a Deluxe model from an older 6-man tent that will not attach to the new models and might consider parting with it. Shoot me a PM and lets talk. It has been used as part of my rental packages and the tent blew its zippers and was retired.

Northwest Alaska Backcountry Rentals
    Your best bet in Rafts and camp rentals
    Kotzebue, Alaska
    33 miles north of the Arctic Circle

I have tried everything, called all stores, called Cabelas etc - they do not have any vestibules. Does anyone possibly have one or know where I can get a vestibule?

I have the 8-man tent and love it with the detachable 7'x10' vestibule, which I can use as a kitchen/storage garage.

I don't think they make them anymore. I think they now just make them with an attached, smaller vestibule. You would have to find a used one at this point I think.