Thread: Accountable To The Same Standard Of Protocol

Default Accountable To The Same Standard Of Protocol

Please allow me the opportunity to address this on a new thread so those who were tired of the old one can read the following. Thank you

I understand what AlaskaCub was trying to say and I really don't mind listening and I was going to do that for a while to see what might be gained and if there really was a better way of doing business and a different view. True, who wants to budge when he believes he is right and that can make one who is not opened minded unable to hear or see the forest because of the trees. But Big Stick's communication skills are greatly if not in some cases completely reduced because of his style, attitude and perception of himself. Most of us would really like genuine information and are willing to digest a premise if enough information is given so as to put the whole picture together. We are not children who have to be taught a little hear and a little there to be able to know that 2+2=4. I and others on this forum are more than willing to learn and I for one want to learn and really do not mind being shown where I have missed it. Now I went and read some of his posts on an other forum and what I noticed is that his logic was all but flawless but that left me with this observation. Logic does not discover truth and it never will. Let me explain - 2+2=4 now that is logical and is true but 2 Leprechauns + 2 Leprechauns = 4 Leprechauns is logical but it is not true. As I said, logic never discovers truth it only points out error. When he leads one on he does so without establishing his premise or should I say explaining his premise so we can appreciate his logic. On top of that he is full of himself and that gets in the way because if you do not immediately catch on to what his premise is he will put you down, assuming you are stupid but in fact he has not communicated (most of the time) what he really is building his theory upon. If one can not communicate and be gracious at the same time it is not worth the information. I would rather see a sermon than hear one. I hope he changes his mind and approach and I would be happy to engage him in civil debate and I think then we both might learn something. The problem with Big Stick most of the time is that he is not demonstrating that he wants or needs to learn anything. His very approach is indicative of the fact that he needs to learn somethings also. To accuse some hear of not wanting to listen but at the same time excusing and not requiring Big Stick to be accountable to the same standard of protocol will never allow for learning or acceptance of new ideas.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Ever think that Bigstick had no intention of a disscution? Maybe he came here to make people upset? I dont really think he ever cared about the topic he was just looking for some fun. Its always fun to sit back and watch the mayham. If people would have stoped posting there wouldnt be 3 threads in the shooting forums, 3 days later talking about Big Stick.

Just because he was banned doesnt mean he cant find away to view the forums. I bet he's sitting back, siping on a beer, sharping his ingrams, deciding which crazy mcswirly pattern to buy next, laughing his arse off I would be.

Let the dead dog lie........ Im done...........

I agree with KenaiKing. I think he was trolling. He can spout all the misinformation he wants as long as he doesn't start calling names and insulting peoples intelligence. He's got all the tact of a 14 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by KenaiKing View Post
    Ever think that Bigstick had no intention of a disscution? Maybe he came here to make people upset? I dont really think he ever cared about the topic he was just looking for some fun. Its always fun to sit back and watch the mayham. If people would have stoped posting there wouldnt be 3 threads in the shooting forums, 3 days later talking about Big Stick.

Just because he was banned doesnt mean he cant find away to view the forums. I bet he's sitting back, siping on a beer, sharping his ingrams, deciding which crazy mcswirly pattern to buy next, laughing his arse off I would be.

Thats as accurate as it gets!

Quote Originally Posted by KenaiKing View Post

Well, that would contradict your earlier description of him.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?