Thread: Full body decoys and layout blinds

Default Full body decoys and layout blinds

Guys,
    I just got back from Sportsman's Warehouse and they have some smoking deals on full body goose decoys and layout blinds. THey have Greenhead Gear, FA and Bigfoot on sale. They also have FA and Avery layout blinds on sale. I can tell you for a fact that most of the items are at their cost. They are actually about to send a lot of their stock back to Utah. Not all the items are on the floor as they are preparing to ship it. Go in and ask one of the guys in the hunting department. Specifically ask for Brett or Brandon Neider. I know they don't work Sunday or Monday. They are trying to ship a bunch of the stuff back by the end of the week.

They have GHG Groundforce blinds for $150, they retail at over $250, their display is $277. You ad a neo-tub to that and you have a killing machine for the flats, trust me, I know.

PM me with any specific questions.

Default freight cost

Prior to any any body handling the coffin blinds here we had to pay high freight cost on these blinds. sounds like great deal .plus the newer blinds have dog access at our foot area.

I know for sure the Avery GHG Ground force blind is below dealer cost, it is a smoking deal, it folds up and is carried as a backpack. It does not have a footbag zipper. They do not want people putting dogs in the foot part of the blind for safety reasons.

I have Groundforce with a neo-tub and it works great over on the flats.

I was there today. Nothing I could use. Not much left there in the clearance section.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

You gotta ask! Look at the prices on the decoys displayed above the decoy bags and accessories. A lot of the stuff is in the back getting ready to be shipped to Utah. I was back there the other day and personally talked with the hunting manager. He is off Sunday and Monday but will be there Tuesday. Talk to Brett or Brandon Neider.

They used to have a lot in the clearance part put it wasn't selling (even below cost) and they are preparing to ship it.

I will. I could use a new bag. I almost bought a crane today. Then all I needed to do is paint it with a little red... Ducks love cranes along with the swans.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

The decoys that are at or below cost are the Fullbody goose decoys, all brands, GHG, FA, and Bigfoot. There are also ground layout blinds as well. There is a GHG Groundforce in Mossy Oak Duck Blind pattern for $150, that is below cost.

They have a couple decoy bags on clearance on the small table by the guns and scopes.

I am going to go in on Monday to check things out again. I will probably pick some stuff up on Tuesday when the hunting manager is in. I don't really need anything but I can't pass it up! Just don't tell my wife.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll get up there tomorrow.

Default i just sent

My goose/duck deeks to wyoming with my brother (I am in colorado). Didn't figure it was worth the shipping to take them to anchorage. I sent the laydown's up with him too. Guess that I will just get new once I get up there.

Do you guys load up on the full bodies like here in colorado? Aren't the laydown's real cold - even with the tubs?

Do you use full plumage duck deeks?