Thread: Longbow

Default Longbow

I am looking for a shop that sells longbows in south central. I have not been to any local shops yet, and am looking for info.
    Thanks.

Archer's Den in Eagle River carries longbows. Click on their banner ad in the upper right corner for directions.

what are you looking for? I may have one I'm willing to let go. It's a right hand liberty Chief one piece, 66" 60lbs @28"es in almost new condition. I've since bought three new takedowns and dont really have a need for a one piece.....

Also if you're looking for something in particular let me know. I'm down in Mn right now not far from the footed shaft in Rochester MN, Lamont has a ton of used bows on the market. Can stop buy and check out stuff for ya. I'll be there in a few days checking things out anyways

I also have one you might be interested in.
    It's a Howard Hill Big Five, 62" length, & 63# @ 26" draw length. Black glass back & belly, leather handle wrap. Beautiful bow.
    I'm cutting down to one longbow (saving the one I took my 1st moose with) & the recurve I'm presently shooting.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

If it is left handed I might be interested.

If you're really interested, you might be able to talk me into making you a hand-made longbow. I've made wooden longbows for the last 6 years or so. They aren't as fast as the laminated longbows you'll find, but I promise there'll be no other bow in the world exactly like it. That's what I like about making 'em, each one is a little different.