Thread: Got the Sporthills pants, gloves and hat today

Default Got the Sporthills pants, gloves and hat today

Well, I broke down and bought the Sporthill camo pants. Got them today. I made the "mistake" of trying them on a while back. I sure like the way they fit. These will replace my 5 year old 7 dollar pants. I figured I'd treat myself to something special this time around I also bought the gloves and hat. I like the gloves, a little tight getting them on, the wrist openings aren't that big but they have a nice close fit. The hat is WAY to big though. "One size fits all" as long as your head is giant size! I'll return it. Hopefully I'll be getting some sheep blood on them this year!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default where did you buy at

I have the sport hill, seen the hat once locally and never again. Never seen the gloves. I might be interested in the hat. Sounds like you ordered from online? The pants and jacket sure are nice, almost like wearing pajamas

15 bucks for the hat. It's brand new. Still has the tags on it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
    Last edited by Snyd; 04-12-2008 at 14:34. Reason: I screwed up on the price...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Am thinking you'll like them a bunch Perry, I do. Oh, and sheep blood "WILL" be on em!