Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Gun show this weekend?

  1. #1
    Member tyrex13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage/Soldotna
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Gun show this weekend?

    I heard through the grapevine that there a a gun show in Palmer this weekend. Does anybody know for sure? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    welfare state of Alaska
    Posts
    5,153

    Default Gun Show this weekend

    There is a gun show this weekend at the Eagle River Lions Club.

    Pretty small show compared to Palmer but I picked up a couple of sets of scope rings and some books. Always an interesting show and friendly people.

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that there a a gun show in Palmer this weekend. Does anybody know for sure? Thanks!
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

  3. #3
    Moderator kingfisherktn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ketchikan, AK
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that there a a gun show in Palmer this weekend. Does anybody know for sure? Thanks!
    Yes, my son went, he said it was a waste of money.

  4. #4
    Member tyrex13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage/Soldotna
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    Yes, my son went, he said it was a waste of money.
    +1

    Saw an M1A SOCOM with an Eotech for $2,500!!! One could go to any gun store in town and buy the same NIB for $2,100. I rarely find a steal, but the few times I do keep me going to look.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    +1

    Saw an M1A SOCOM with an Eotech for $2,500!!! One could go to any gun store in town and buy the same NIB for $2,100. I rarely find a steal, but the few times I do keep me going to look.
    Cheaper than that if you go to the right place.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •