Thread: Castle Doctrine Law

Default Castle Doctrine Law

This is great news. This is a story about an American Hero, Eugene Mazzocchi, who, with great effort, and armed only with the belief that the freedom of the individual and doing the right thing at all costs trumps big government and the assault on our Constitution, pushed through the West Virginia legislation a law known as Senate Bill 145, or the Castle Doctrine Law.

I am proud to say that Eugene is my best friend, and the finest man I have ever known.

Here is a link.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/index.cfm...&storyid=24365
    Last edited by jorel77; 04-11-2008 at 00:37. Reason: spelling

Yes, this is a fantastic step toward letting the criminal know that there can be a price paid for violation of a home to do evil and that is with the criminals life. I believe it will make some think twice and for those who choose not to think twice, they won't have to worry about thinking again.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Default Texas Laws on using guns

Great work in West Virginia! I wonder if Hillary and Obama will take note of what the people want?

Texas has some of the best laws on the books regarding the use of firearms to protect life and property.

Texas laws allow the use of deadly force in defense of property - not just life. These laws date from the frontier days and generally permit soemone to shoot a thief if the that thief has actually taken the victims property, not just attempted to take the property. On the victim's property - and in Texas the victim is the real victim not the perp - the perp can get shot for just being on the victims property after dark.

Texas is also proud to lead the nation in executions - a wonderful and proud distinction for state that the understands permanent rehabilitation of murderers. Alaska should take note and re-instate the death penalty.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Default What the people want

Not to start a political thread, but you do know that Hillary and Obama don't give a **** what the people want.

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Not to start a political thread, but you do know that Hillary and Obama don't give a **** what the people want.
    Now that is the truth of the matter, they have been side stepping the will of the people all their lives. Excellent point mauserboy.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Does Alaska have such a law yet?

Default Alaska Castle Doctrine

Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    Does Alaska have such a law yet?
    Tyrex, yes Alaska has passed the Castle doctrine.

More information at the following:

http://clutteredeclecticmind.blogspo...-doctrine.html