Thread: elmerkeithclone

Default elmerkeithclone

You did good. Not sure what's going on with Stick, but hope it get's worked out.

As for the monitor's here, your job is obviously needed, and I am impressed with the overall quality of this forum. Good job also.

+100 MR!! Wish the monitors at some of the other forums I visit were as quick. Although I haven't been visiting here that long,that is the first negative thread I've seen. NOT GOOD!!

til later

Quote Originally Posted by 300S&W View Post
    +100 MR!! Wish the monitors at some of the other forums I visit were as quick. Although I haven't been visiting here that long,that is the first negative thread I've seen. NOT GOOD!!

til later
    So, you haven't visited the General Discussion Forum yet? You have led a vary shelter life. It can get down right lively there. But it's fun and well regulated, to insure for a free government.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Nope,haven't visited yalls' GD thread. Came to the conclusion early on when I visted some that the obscurity that the interenet provides can bring out some STRANGE people. Some people(trolls)just enjoy causing contention among an otherwise civil but"lively"debate. GD threads are good though,in that you can find out what peoples opinions on the issues really are rather than what the MSM tells you peoples opinions are. Don't really believe that"ignorance is bliss"but I do try to avoid the"STRANGE ONES".

til later

You did do good EKC, and I liked the respectfulness of your efforts. Honestly, I was in the process of doing the exact same thing, but I didn't like my own tone as I was typing, so I didn't submit it. Anyway, I had your back.

I really like this forum and do appreciate the general tone. The help along with the great opinions the regular guys give and the wealth of knowledge and experience that is evident makes it fun to read and post on this forum. I have changed opinions on certain approaches to hunting since on the forum and I have hunted for 30yrs plus. Thanks for trying to maintain a good and respectful forum that allows us to experiment with posting our thoughts as well as new stuff and ideas that we are trying.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS