Thread: Sonic Camera???

Question Sonic Camera???

If it sounds to good to be true....ask questions!

While doing some surfing I found a web site for Sonic Camera. Has anyone ever used them? Good/bad opinions? They seem to under cut just about everyone, so my radar goes on high...the site claims all USA products, New, full warrantees, etc..

Any experience/remarks about this company is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Have you checked on the site with resellerratings.com, BBB or google searched (site name here) scams?

Quote Originally Posted by AkSKeyMoe View Post
    Have you checked on the site with resellerratings.com, BBB or google searched (site name here) scams?
    Just after I posted this question the wife went to this site. Boy did I *hear* loud and clear what folks think of this site! For a Nikon D60 with the standard VR lens they wanted $499. I knew it was *to good to be true*, that is why I posted the question. Still, it is fun to look at cheap prices, even though they are not real!

This resellerratings.com is a fantastic site and is now a Major Bookmark for me!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Resellerratings is a good site to look into before ordering anything online, especially when prices look too good to be true.
    Last edited by AkSKeyMoe; 04-09-2008 at 21:14. Reason: typos