Thread: I'll use Stiffnecks beachbox, but what about 2nd cleanup?

Default I'll use Stiffnecks beachbox, but what about 2nd cleanup?

Ok, So, I'll use Stiffnecks beach box and I'll experiment with a few different materials like the astro turf, carpet, miners moss, etc...i'll get me a cheap, homelit water pump for $100 plus on ebay....enough hose to reach the surf and keep me out of water spray will be adjustable and be pointing up....

**NOT sure on how much to let my upper hopper hang over my lower hopper??? I need some more detailed pics if you guys got em...

Now, what about my secondary clean up? I think i get it that after I run the beach box for several hours, pull the carpet and turf out, wash out in a bucket...I'll have 'black sand mixed with gold'?......then run through a micro sluice,, magnet, gold genie, etc...

I have seen some pretty cheap micro sluice, the gold genie is not bad, especially the hand crank that you can ad a motor to later on...I don't mind spending F$200 to $300 bucks here...i'm trying to stay around $500 for the first invstment on beach box and 2nd clean up...

I'm i getting tehe process correct?....with 1st and secondary processes?

thanks for your guys help...
    Scotty in the AK bush

Default blue bowl

I have heard alot of good things and it seems fairly affordable compared to other options

Since your going to have all winter to work your concentrates try to find one of the micro-sluice's. And get that brand name, not a knock off. You can set them up right in your living room and run the concentrates while your watch TV....