Thread: Lil Su update?

Default Lil Su update?

Anybody been to the Lil Su this week. I'm going again Fri. and was wondering if still producing silvers in good numbers.

Default Burma

Stopped in at Burma on Tuesday night and it was slow. Only fished from shore for an hour or so. Spoke to 1/2 dozen folks who confirmed it was slow. A couple nice silvers came off a boat from up river. Saw a few rolling.

Default lil su

been going regularly,

Awesome!!!

fish everywhere, lures, eggs, whatever... Talk about "fish fear me" Ive got em running scared! I think they are happy im working today!

havent seen much for reds though, the board was showing 7 reds when i left sunday.

as for slow, wouldnt know what you mean, ive been going for the past month and limit out every single time!

Went out there yesterday (Monday). Limited in short order with eggs. Quite a few had started to turn darker but there are still plenty of chromers. Lots of fun!

Default lil su

preed- just curious if your running a boat. I hear its unbelievable towards the mouth. I was fishing within a couple hundred yards of the landing. I've heard lots of people doing very well, just not sure where people are pulling them from.....you?

Default yukonjim

well......(do i let go of top secret information???).......actually yes we are going by boat. We havent gone to the mouth, havent found a need to. we arent going down very far, id say 3 miles or so, its really not far past the point of where the bank fisherman can walk to. we have found a nice little stretch we can hit from the sandy beach side that you can actually hit 4 different holes. we anchored up sunday in the river and floated eggs behind us and ill just say we didnt even have time to take a sip of our soda pop! And to top it off it was mid day sunny and very hot! we didnt think wed catch any until it cooled off but we were suprised. silvers are in heavy and hot not so good for reds ive only "seen" a couple caught and i mean a couple as in 2.

Landed about 20 last night. Tons of fish in the system. Pink vibrax #4, and eggs too.

Thumbs up 8-12-06

Was at the LS this morning from about 0900 till 1300. Two of us landed 5 silvers and lost at least that many more. Lure of the day was a #3 Pink Vibrax. The fish are REALLY tight under the cover of overhanging brush. Still bright for the most part. I noticed several guide boats had blushed fish, they must be going upstream for them. Everything we caught down was still nice and bright. Raining sideways when we got down there, but was sunny and warm when we left.

Heading down tomorrow to spend the night and fish Sun/Mon.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default LS update

headed up the little su last week and had a double hookup in 10 seconds. pulled sum nice fish out of there. sum were a little blushed but in great condition. lots of fun!

Thumbs up Sun/Mon

Weather was just a LITTLE WET! Fish were biting though. Still a lot of bright fish below the landing. We fished above the landing today and were fighting 3 at a time once in a while. Most were slightly blushed. Eggs under a bobber was the ticket. Ended up keeping 13 fish and lost/released at least that many more. Water is on the rise and muddy but it didn't seem to bother the fish. Sunday, spinners were working well (pink vibrax). Today (Monday) we couldn't buy a silver on a spinner. Eggs kept us hooked up though.

BTW - my new HH Impertech raincoat worked quite well. )
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....