Thread: What is going on??

Default What is going on??

Am I the only person that is having trouble logging onto the forums? Did I miss a note or announcement or something or is it just my computer - I am not having trouble with any other sites.

Default logging on

nah, sometimes the site wont even show up for me. So, I dont think you are the only one. I never log off of mine so that may be why it wont show up all the time for me.

If you look down in the Forum Tips forum down at the bottom of the main page you'll see an explanation from David, our webmaster. That is, you'll see the best explanation we have at the moment. We're trying to get all of these problems figured out, fellas. We're very sorry for the repeated interruptions.

Same here, seems like te forum is only available to me at night and tonight its been hit or miss. Must have something to do with the new server.

Newbie here . . . thought it was 'just me' -- and I was nearly going through withdrawl!
    Thanks for the info...
    Doc

Brian M: "We're very sorry for the repeated interruptions"....

"Forumus Interuptus'. . . Got It! ;^)

Had problems as well earlier.

Default Problems

I thought we were changing servers for a "biger and better one..." Nothing but problems so far!!

Talking WM

Our owner/webmaster is trying to get the settings on the new server correct. Sometimes a little change leads to major problems and so forth. But he is trying to get it right and it might take a bit to evaluate all of the cause and effects of the changes he is trying to get it set up correctly.

If you are having problems getting on: Sharpen a knife, sharpen broadheads, clean a gun, pack your pack or some other outdoorsie activity to help with the withdrawal symptoms.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012