Thread: Reports

Default Reports

Does anyone have any snow reports (or lack there of) for any trails up on the Glenn? Boulder Creek, Kings River, or Eska Falls. Off the next couple days and would like to head up for some riding.
    EricL

Also, if anyone has an update on Jim Creek crossing it would be greatly appreciated.
    EricL

Jim creek crossing is no big deal, just watch other people cross first if in doubt. as far as trails up the glenn. I haven't been on them yet but they open up in a set order. Eska and Kings then on down the line later in the spring. Eureka last and most years not until memorial day or june. I doubt Boulder would be open very far in early April. Kings will have snow fields on top but might be worth a go. I've gone up it this early in other years, when ya have to turn back, ya turn back.

Default Sutton Riding

Hit the Sutton area this weekend. I am not exactly sure what part as I was with friends, and they just referred to it all as Sutton. Anyways still a lot of snow......Real sugary snow........Some places were way to much work to try to get to. There is some decent riding up there though, you have to be willing to do a bit of work to get through the rough spots though. It really needs a few more weeks of warm weather.