Thread: Where to Buy Good ATV Tires in Anchorage??

Default Where to Buy Good ATV Tires in Anchorage??

Looking to buy some new tires in Anchorage for a Honda Rancher, was thinking Mud Lites ITP, Who has the best prices and selections?
    And if you like the Mud lites or is there something better for the money?

Thanks for the help!!

Give GoPro in south anch. a call, they had the best prices on mudlites a few years ago.

Default I got mine at

Go-Pro a few years ago too. I did get a good quote from Hartley Honda in Wasilla for Lites for my Kawa a year ago although I didn't upgrade yet, worth a try!
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

Another vote for Go-Pro. Saved on shipping and got a pretty good price, enough so that ive fitted 3 machines through them.

Believe it or not when I bought my Mudlights the Anchorage Honda dealer had the best price going. I tried Go-Pro but they were a little more expensive and they didn't have what I wanted in stock.

Default Tires

akhunter45 did honda have a good selection of rims and tires? Which honda downtown or old seward? thanks

Honda is in the process of moving and will all be at one location @ Intl. & Old Seward. May even be already moved in, havent checked since last week.

Default Johnson tires

I paid 145 a tire for the mudzilla's. They have a 2" lug 27 12 12.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

If you are going to fork over money for rims make sure you buy offset rims. they increase width which improves traction, hauling, mudding etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fozz View Post
    akhunter45 did honda have a good selection of rims and tires? Which honda downtown or old seward? thanks
    Don't know about the rims, all I wanted from them was tires. I bought 4 Mudlights at $69 each but that was about 3 years ago.

American tire had them at the old seward road location. Not bad prices.