Thread: In need of a holster.......

Default In need of a holster.......

I just bought a Glock 21 (.45 auto), I am looking for a shoulder holster for this pistol that also has 2 extra pockets to hold extra clips. Anyone know of any good models?

Thanks Curt

If you're not looking for a speed draw the uncle mikes work fine. After those the leather rigs are a lot more refined but you pay for it. If you want one for CC I would spend the extra money. When I was younger and poorer I stuck with the cheaper stuff. After trying leather out I've become quite addicted.

Default Ideas - Holsters

I have a rig from Triple K for both my 9mm and my 45. They are leather with a pouch for two clips. Have had the 9mm one for 12 years and while it has some nicks it functions like the day I got it. Hangs well and works well for cross draw. But lately I have gone to just sticking the guns under my belt on my left hip. I always carry cross draw - a habit formed by using shoulder rigs. Less weight actually conceals better for the months when its too warm to wear a coat or jacket a long shirt or heavy T-shirt covers the gun nicely. I also have Uncle Mike rigs- don't like them for carry but do like them for my hunting pistol.
    I'm thinking of a new holster for my Ruger Super Red Hawk and have seen postings on this forum about several guys in AK that make real nice looking leather rigs- you might want to search the forum and check them out.

Cool G-21 holsters

You may want to check these guys out. It is a very small business, and he's busy. But you'll get the holster the way YOU want it.

http://www.survivalsheath.com/main/home.htm

Be sure and ask for different than what you see, he can make holsters in about any configuration.
    No, I don't have any affiliation to these folks. I was talking to them awhile back for a Glock 23 holster, but never did follow up. I still want one of these.